Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chamber Market?
- It is an e-commerce platform through the St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce to support on line sales of product/services for businesses.
Are the fees related to Chamber Market?
- There is a one-time $25 + GST set up fee required to use Chamber Market
Who can sell on Chamber Market?
- Any business and you do not need to be a member of the chamber to use this platform
- You will however be asked if you are interested in membership and we hope you will consider this option. Membership Benefits
How does product pricing work?
- Each business decides the pricing for their product/service
- If your business is GST exempt when you go to put in the pricing for your product/service, you can select GST or not
Who receives the payment for the product/service ordered?
- Payment is made directly to each business for their product or service
Will this program integrate with my existing online e-commerce?
- No, the program does not integrate with your existing ecommerce platform at this time
- Chamber market runs as a separate program
- You are automatically sent a notice if an order is placed
Does the program connect to my inventory?
- The program does not connect to your inventory currently but is in development
How do I get started?
- Click Here or go to Join Chamber Market Button
- Watch the tutorial video
- Select the Start Selling Tab at the top
- Select “Join Now” button
- Begin the process and sign up and move through creating your account and adding your products/services