Non-Profit Volunteer Opportunities
Aspen Service Dogs Contact the office at 780-455-8137
Puppy Raiser will commit to:
• Attending puppy training classes with Aspen Service Dogs trainers;
• Teaching the puppy basic obedience and house manners;
• Taking the puppy many places, while encouraging socialization and new experiences;
• Not leaving the puppy unattended for long periods of time;
Adult Raiser will commit to:
• Dropping off the dog to Aspen Service Dogs School between 7 – 9 am and picking up the dog between 4 – 6 pm on Mondays through Fridays;
• Having a vehicle with a valid driver’s license;
• Having the dog live in your home and be part of your family’s activities;
• Maintaining basic obedience skills and house manner;
LoSeCa Foundation 1-215 Carnegie Drive, St. Albert,
- Contact Rebecca (780) 460-1400 ext. 233
- Must be able to volunteer once per week in our thrift store, a 3-4 hour shift.
- Duties may include working the cash register, sorting donations, hanging clothes, pricing items, accepting donations, and bringing priced items from warehouse area to the store area, Etc.
St. Albert Further Education - Communications, Social Media Support
- Contact Cheryl Dumont firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for a volunteer that is interested in managing our social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Hootsuite is used to manage the platforms.
In Partnership With
Job Connector is a partnership with the St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce, St. Albert Further Education, St. Albert Public Library and the City of St. Albert